Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Day, Another Post

Not much to post about today. I'm on Episode #0013 of the Daizenshuu EX Podcast and listened to the new TrekCast yesterday. I watched the 1st disc of the Frieza Saga last night and sent it back today. I also watched the Dragon Ball Z Special 1: Bardock- The Father of Goku today. I will probably watch the Dragon Ball Z Special 2: The History of Trunks tonight. I've had the double feature DVD for a couple of year but never watched the I sent back Dragon Ball Z Special 1: Bardock- The Father of Goku disc. I really enjoyed it! I thought it was weird that in the english dub, Frieza told Vegeta that he was the sole surviving Saiyan, when we know that he comes to earth with Nappa after Goku's brother Raditz came to earth.

I redecorated my desk at work. I uploaded a video on my YouTube Channel that I will be changing the audio to tonight or tomorrow.

Time to go home!

-Bot Marley-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers