Saturday, April 10, 2010

NightBeat? Is that you?

I got an interesting email from a certain someone last night:
Photobucket
It's great to hear from Ryan and I hope this means that we may see him return to Podcasting. Of all the hosts that have come and gone from TFWIRe, with the exceptions of Jesse and Spada, he has had the greatest impact. He brought to the show a certain effable quality. He contrasted the hosts as much as he complimented them. His self deprecating humor was enjoyed by all and a wonderful polar opposite to very the confident Jesse "Matrix Prime".

I hope that he decides to return to podcasting in the future. My hope is that it would be more free form in the sense of topic. Something along the lines of TFWIRe, but discussing all the news from the other websites I know he must visit on a semi-regular basis as we all do.

I don't want to put pressure on him that he has to do anything. Not that I could, but none the less, whether he picks up the mic again or not, it was just great to hear from him.

So I end this post with one last sketch from the old TFWIRe days:
Photobucket
-Bot Marley-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers