Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank god it's Friday!

This week has been a long and interesting one.

We took our son out of daycare this week. He has been in daycare since he was 3 months old. He is about to be 3 on June 1st and it's about time he got to be a kid and enjoy his time before school starts. Plus we finally have a schedule that will enable us to do without daycare. It can be difficult when you have no family that lives near you to go without daycare.

I never did try the Double Down from KFC. I decided to live a little longer. PLus the more I think about it, I'd rather have a Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich any day!

I finished Season 2 of Dragon Ball Z yesterday and can't wait for Disc 1 of Season 3. Yes I'e seen the entire series many many times, but I can't help it.

That makes me think of a topic I'd like to talk about, but in it's own post.

As a matter of fact, I'll end this one to start it, because I want to get it out while I have it fresh on my mind.

Happy Friday!

-Bot Marley-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers