Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Almost time to go home. I had lunch with my SweetiePie and lil'Ninja. Work has been ok. It's weird working on a Sunday knowing I have to come back tomorrow. But this is nothing compared to having yesterday off, so I'm good.

Got an email from an old pal and so we are still wanting to move forward with our new project. The others involved are having scheduling issues, that I of course can relate to. Then again, can't we all?

I gotta pee.

Even with YouTubes errors I'm having a ton of fun with the iMotion APP. Im uploading them directly to the Blog so yu can view the whole thing.



Videos Removed as they contained pictures of my son in the background and I do not want him on the internet.






So there you go, and now I gotta go (home and to pee).

-Bot Marley-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers