Thursday, April 1, 2010

Welcome to the Dumps!

Photobucket

I'm currently in talks with Matrix Prime about hosting a Blog on the TFWIRe site, but in the mean time I figured I'll get this one started.

I'm basically going to be posting the news that get's my attention and discussing the things that cross my mind. I want to have some recurring segments like OldSchool Toy Review and Random Doodle of the Day.

We'll see how it goes. In the mean time let's go ahead and get this thing started!

As you have seen on the top of this post is Skull Man from Mega Man 4. I have been on a Mega Man kick lately. It started when I stumbled upon Roahm Mythril's YouTube channel and got hooked to watching his Mega Man Perfect Run series. His commentary is hilarious and it's just awesome to watch him beat every Mega Man game without taking a hit and then the hilarious outtakes after each stage.

So this led me to looking up Mega Man online and I found Mega Man: Official Complete Works. Which is every Mega Man fans dream book as it has every piece of official art for the entire series except Mega Man 9 & 10 understandably. I saw it at a Barnes & Noble for $39.99 and was about to get it, but I'm glad I waited and got it from Amazon for $26.39 with Free Shipping and I added the Mega Man Megamix Volume 1 book too since I was already saving so much. Both books are fantastic and are only fueling my Mega Madness!

Then after finding The MegaMan Network I saw this gorgeous figure:
Photobucket
When compared to my Mega Man figure from the 15th Anniversary line, makes my figure look like ass. I always thought my figure was a bit off, but wow, when you see a proper figure, it just confirmed it.
Here's my figure:
Photobucket

Yeah, like I said, it's not horrible, but it just aint right. Well this is it for right now, but I'll be posting again probably Saturday. I just wanted to get something on here to kick it off. Thanks for reading this and I'll talk to you soon? Talk? Well you know what I mean.

-Bot Marley-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers