Friday, April 2, 2010

Blast from the Past: Spada and Wheelie!

Photobucket

[UPDATE] After that picture has been on my photobucket account since 2007 they have suddenly taken it down since posting it to this Blog. If you'd like to see it, email me at garbagepailkilla@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you.

This was done off of a comment Spada made on an episode of TFWIRe. I was working in Killeen, TX as a Quality Assurance Rep and had a ton of free time so I used to try and draw stuff that was funny to me from the show.

Well this picture spurred on all kinds of Spada and Wheelie references through out the rest of the shows episodes even though I had taken the picture down at the request of Matrix Prime to keep the Forums to a certain degree of respectability.

Spada is awesome and this was done in jest and I hope there are no hard feelings. I don't think there is, but i just wanted to put that out there.

His shirt has the old TFWIRe banner logo.

I had hopes to do a ton more art for the show, but things got rocky as the company I was working for, Paragon Way, Inc. closed shortly after this was drawn.

Here's a sketch that actually has the line the Spada/Wheelie drawing is inspired from:
Photobucket

-Bot Marley-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers