Monday, April 19, 2010

Late to the DBZ podcast party: Daizenshuu EX

Photobucket
I just started listening to this new podcast by Veggitto EX and company. His website is Daizenshuu EX and can be found by clicking on this link or typing in daizex.com in your web browser.

The site is very informative and the podcast is great. It's full of great info and trivia and news on releases. I cant believe its been around since 2005 and I am just now finding out about it. This is good for me though as I now have a ton of episodes to catch up and enjoy.

If you're into Dragon Ball, it's definitely worth checking out!

Oh, real quick, I heard a listener calling himself "JakeMan" submitting listener questions to the Daizenshuu EX podcast. I wonder if that's the same "JakeMan" I know from TFWIRe?

-Bot Marley-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers